Followers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Crocheting to keep me sane






Still working on items for the Crochetville Charity CAL.  These items will eventually be donated to the Bridge and Beyond.  The hat was made with Caron One Pounder yarn and the black was maybe Red Heart Super Saver.  The blue dishcloth was made with German cotton yarn and the variegated green one was Sugar 'n Cream.

Crocheting has been keeping me busy while my husband is away but I still feel a little down in the dumps.  As much as I have loved living in Germany, I think I'm ready for the fresh start in Hawaii.  Living on a military base in a foreign country is almost like living with people you go to high school with.  And it really is literally living with people you work with.  Traveling has been a escape for us where we aren't constantly surrounded by all the drama.  I've become close friends with a few people here but for the most part I keep to myself.   I'm hoping in Hawaii I'll be able to meet people outside of the military community. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone that leaves a comment! I might not get a chance to respond to each and every one but I do read them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...