Followers

Friday, April 20, 2012

I finally went to see the tulips!






As I mentioned before, I spent 4 days in Amsterdam with one of my good friends.  One of the days we took a day tour to the famous Keukenhof Gardens.  Seven million flower bulbs are planted in the park each year.






Unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate with us so it was cold and rainy most of the day.  Overall, we were glad we did the tour.  According to our guide this place has been the site of the most photos taken in the world.  Don't know if that is true or not but according to my camera I definitely took more photos here than anywhere else in Amsterdam.



All of the pretty flower colors has me anxious to finally receive my yarn order from Joanns.  The navy blue skeins that I have been working on just aren't cutting it anymore.  But since my acrylic yarn stash is pretty low, I don't really have a choice so I will keep on plugging away with what I have left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone that leaves a comment! I might not get a chance to respond to each and every one but I do read them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...