Followers

Friday, April 6, 2012

2012 Goal

I have decided to set a goal for myself and will attempt to make and send 100 hats to charity this year.  I already have a decent stockpile that I am waiting to send next week.  And yes, technically some of the hats were made last year but either way 100 heads will be warmer and that's what counts.

Now I am patiently waiting for my shipment from Joann's to arrive here.  That's is one of the bad things of living on an Army base in Germany, having to wait at least a month for your yarn shipment.  There are yarn shops here in town but I really do like the affordability of Red Heart and Caron yarns so I buy the majority of my yarn online from the States.  Unfortunately, it looks like I will have to continue to do this when we get to Hawaii because it doesn't look like there's going to be a lot of yarn stores on the island.  Oh well, I guess I will just have to jump on the online sales and buy enough to keep me occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone that leaves a comment! I might not get a chance to respond to each and every one but I do read them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...