Followers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

First Post!




I started crocheting in 2009 but I wish I had learned sooner.  I have found it's a great way to calm my nerves.  Crocheting helped pass the time when my now husband left for Basic Training and AIT.  It helped me relax when after only being married for a few months we PCS'd to Germany.  And of course it got me through the year I was in Germany having just moved there while my husband was sent to Afghanistan.  And now I have my fingers crossed that it will help keep my mind off our big move to Hawaii later this year. 

I tend to crochet mostly for charity because I love the feeling of turning a pile of yarn into something that can be used by someone else.  I mostly crochet for HAP  and the Bridge and Beyond.  I'm always on the lookout for a new charity to support so please feel free to share with me in the comment section if you know of another worthy cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone that leaves a comment! I might not get a chance to respond to each and every one but I do read them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...