Followers

Friday, April 27, 2012

An Owl, Wooden Clogs, and a Bag






So my husband is finally home and I got to give him his gifts that I got in Amsterdam.  He loves owls so I got him a figurine.  And I knew I'd regret leaving without a pair of wooden clogs so I bought that as well.  He loved them so now I feel less guilty for going on vacation without him.





I mentioned yesterday I was going to attempt to make a bag off the top of my head because I couldn't find a pattern I liked.  I wasn't thrilled with how the bag was turning out so I started blog surfing when I came across the Hobo Bag Pattern.  Wish I would have found it sooner because it is exactly what I was looking for in a bag.  I'm going to frog what I started and try that pattern out.  I'm hoping I have enough yarn for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone that leaves a comment! I might not get a chance to respond to each and every one but I do read them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...