Followers

Monday, May 7, 2012

Good things come to those that wait



My yarn order from Joanns finally arrived.  They had a sale on One Pounders for $6.99 each.  I have to say I miss the days when I could go to Michaels and use a 40 or 50% off coupon and get one for under $5.  However, since this yarn is regularly $8.99, I can't complain too much.  I ordered 2 skeins of Kelly Green, and 1 skein each of Cape Cod Blue, Deep Violet, Espresso, Nutmeg, and Ocean.  I will be using these skeins to make hats and maybe a few scarfs for the Bridge and Beyond.  I still am hoping I can reach my goal of 100 hats donated this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone that leaves a comment! I might not get a chance to respond to each and every one but I do read them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...