Followers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

3 Washcloths



I have a few finished washcloths to show off today.  The first one was made using the
Nubbie Scrubies  pattern.  This was new pattern to me and was very simple and easy to make.  If you know the treble and single crochet stitches you are good to go.


For the second washcloth I used the Trinity Stitch Washcloth  pattern.  I watched a youtube video showing how to do the trinity stitch and in less than a minute I was ready to get started on the washcloth.  I am so appreciative of the people that take the time to either make video or pictorial tutorials. It is a huge help for me to visually see what is going on in a pattern or stitch rather than having to figure it out myself with a written pattern. So thank you to all the wonderful people that take the time to help others learn crochet techniques and patterns.

And finally, I finished the Diamonds Washcloth. This is probably my favorite out of the recent washcloths I have made.  A little frustrating at first since I'm not the best pattern reader, but once I got through a couple of the repeats it was smooth sailing.

3 comments:

Thank you to everyone that leaves a comment! I might not get a chance to respond to each and every one but I do read them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...