Followers

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WIP Wednesday


I've been working on a few projects lately.  First up is the Mermaid Tears Purse.  It's a free pattern offered on the Bernat website.  An extra bonus is besides the written pattern, they also offer a video tutorial.  I think I will continue using the Aran color in Red Heart Super Saver for the entire purse rather than using 3 colors as the pattern suggests. 


The other project I have been working on is the Herringbone Afghan.  I think just a few more rows are needed and then I can work on the border and weaving in all the ends.


Please check out SusanD1408 Crochet Addict 's blog and Tami's Amis and Other Creations  For some reason I could not figure out how to display their blogs like I did with the others.



10 comments:

  1. What a fun looking purse! (Love the blog background too by the way! I miss Holland!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had so much fun visiting there with my friend this year.

      Delete
  2. wow that mermaid tear purse looks lovely!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mermaid tear purse is lovely. Can't wait to see the finished product

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mermaid tear purse is nice! Hope to see the finished purse soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive given you an award for your blog...
    see here...

    http://bitsandbobszone.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the award but it looks like I will have to decline. I'm having a hard time finding 11 people that don't already have the award and have less than 100 followers. Thank you for naming my blog though!

      Delete
  6. Nice projects. Love the purse pattern.
    Clever you.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some neat patterns going on there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone that leaves a comment! I might not get a chance to respond to each and every one but I do read them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...