Followers

Friday, November 2, 2012

FO Friday: Tulip Washcloth






I don't have anything super exciting to share with you all this Friday other than a washcloth.  I followed the pattern for the Tulip Stitch Cloth.  Easy pattern to follow and did not take more than a few hours to complete.  I love projects that are easy enough to do while watching a tv show.

I am now debating what I should make for my next project.  I'm seriously considering doing another purse since I've had such good results lately.  At some point in time I will have to try making the Fat Owl Bag.  My husband and I started collecting owl related items since we moved here to Germany.  We've gotten items from quite a few different countries.  The only thing missing is an owl that I have crocheted.  So I think once I have the right yarn for the bag, I will have to tackle this project.  But for now I think I will search for a different handbag pattern.

Wishing everyone a fantastic Friday!  Also don't forget to check out the different link parties at the bottom of the page!

8 comments:

  1. I like the small projects too. Nice washcloth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie B you always do a great job on your projects. I have way to many simple projects started two of which take a long long time. Anyway. I enjoy seeing what you have going on. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of my favorite washcloth patterns!! Your's looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a pretty pattern. I really need to knit a couple of new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tulip stitch, I might add that to my queue :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitch - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherry Thank you for the nice comment on my work on the Bridge.Was glad you liked the yarn and beads.I hope you can usethe beads even thought they are not seed beeds. I use the pony beads from Walmart. Rosemarie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone that leaves a comment! I might not get a chance to respond to each and every one but I do read them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...