Followers

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Candy Cane Bobble Square






I mentioned in my previous post that crocheting bobbles inspired me to come up with some new ideas of my own.  Since I am surrounded by Christmas decorations all over the place, it is no surprise that I came up with a holiday related square.  I am pretty proud of my Candy Cane Bobble Square because I don't normally have enough creativity to come up with patterns.  I didn't have any graph paper so I had to improvise and plan it out on notebook paper before I started.  Of course I did not take into account that the bobbles end up facing the other side of the square so I had to redo my drawing once I started crocheting and realized my mistake.  I didn't think the candy cane would look as good if it was pointing to the right.

I would love to share my pattern but I'm slightly nervous that while my instructions make sense to me, they might be confusing to anyone else.  I'm going to give it a shot though and hopefully post the pattern within the next few days.


2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Congrats on creating your own pattern! I'm so envious of anyone who can do that. I'd love to see the pattern; I"m sure it will make sense to other crocheters :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm almost done writing the pattern. Hopefully, it will make sense to other people and not just me!

      Delete

Thank you to everyone that leaves a comment! I might not get a chance to respond to each and every one but I do read them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...