Followers

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Child's Play Square



Today I completed the Child's Play Square.  I thought the look of this square was interesting enough to make a square of my own even though I don't have a project in mind for it.  I love the way it turned out and it wasn't that complicated to complete.  The author of the pattern included written instructions and a pictorial tutorial.  Although you wouldn't know it by looking at the photo, the colors I used were Dark Orchid and Spring Green in Red Heart Super Saver.






I also want to share a photo of one of the German smokers that my husband and I have purchased since we have been living here in Germany.  Most people use incense in them but we  use the smokers for decoration only.  If you shop around at the different Christmas markets you can usually find ones that aren't super expensive.  I will definitely miss shopping at the Christmas markets here when we move to Hawaii.  I guess I will have to comfort myself next December by lounging around on the beach!


1 comment:

  1. Nice one, with all the basic shapes. The Smoker is interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone that leaves a comment! I might not get a chance to respond to each and every one but I do read them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...