Followers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Corner to Corner Washcloth






This weekend involved some craziness with my husband's work schedule so last night I wanted to relax and just crochet something easy like a washcloth.  I decided to follow the same technique as my Corner to Corner Afghan .  Now, you would think a pattern that I completed not so long ago would still be fresh in my mind but it still took me a good 20 minutes to get started.  I'm going to blame the lack of sleep on that.  But once I got going it was easy as pie. I don't remember the exact name of the color since I threw away the label but it's obviously yellow and is from one of Bernat's 14 ounce cotton skeins.  Thank you Joann's for having a good sale on those awhile back because I sure stocked up.


1 comment:

  1. It looks very nice. Washcloths are a good thing to have handy - they pretty much work for a lot of cleaning chores. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone that leaves a comment! I might not get a chance to respond to each and every one but I do read them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...